Support AAIA: Leave a Legacy for Life
For more than 40 years, the Allergy/Asthma Information Association has been dedicated to helping allergic individuals and their families cope. We help people find the most effective and practical ways to tackle their allergy and asthma concerns.
We do this by:
- funding research
- promoting allergy-friendly communities
- raising allergy and asthma awareness
- holding public seminars
- producing education kits for schools
- advocating for safer environments
- publishing brochures and newsletters
- coordinating local services and events through five regional offices
AAIA is an independent national health organization and relies on private donations to fund our programs. You can ensure that AAIA will continue to provide these worthy programs in the future. Please explore this section to find out how you can Leave a Legacy for Life.
Types of Giving:
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Gifts of Securities
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
Or simply call us at 1-800-611-7011
and ask to speak to our Planned Giving Consultant.